The Latino Physicians of California advocate, and communicate support for, the Latino community by:
- Listening actively and respecting the cultural, professional and intellectual opinions of others.
- Stating our messages in a clear and concise manner.
- Resolving issues of conflict with honor, by being honest about what we can and cannot do.
- Being responsible and following through on our commitments.
- Focusing on what is right rather than who is right.
- Offering solutions.
- Communicating the reasons for our actions.
- Insisting on the betterment of the health of the Latino community.
- Using technology to support this communication credo and consider the impact that our communication can and will have on each of our strategic endeavors in the Latino community.