For media inquiries, please contact:
Bobby Peña, CEO, LPOC
O: 916.440.0980 C: 916.730.5191 firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Media Coverage
LPOC held a press conference in advance of the 2016 conference in Los Angeles. The speakers were outstanding and had advice for “Creating a Movement for Change.” They also shared compelling life experiences that lead them to join this Movement. You may listen to the full recording.
Featured guests include:
- Assemblyman Dr. Joaquin Arambula (first Latino physician Assemblyman)
- Jose Alberto Arevalo, MD, FAAFP, LPOC Board Chair and Medical Director Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sergio Aguilar Gaxiola, MD, PhD, LPOC Vice Chair, Professor of Clinical Internal Medicine, Director for Reducing Health Disparities, UC Davis Health
- Silvia Diego, MD, LPOC Treasurer, Principal Officer, Family First Medical Care, APS
- Efrain Talamantes, MD, MBA, Former Legacy Leader, LPOC, Founder, MiMentor, Associate Director, Center for Reducing Health Disparities; Associate Director, Internal Medicine Residency
Please find below the link to the recording of your conference.
KSBY.com (SLO/Santa Maria)
Report finds California lacking in Latino doctors